knife-block v0.2.1 released.
Important Update: v0.2.0 has been yanked because it wasn’t actually working on Chef12/ChefDK.
This release includes:
- A fix so knife-block now works on Chef12
- Some updates to the documentation
- Some travis build improvements, including
- Multiple 2.x Ruby builds
- Building on 2.1 with chefdk
- A shiny logo
Some future improvements I’m hoping to make in the coming months are:
- Get the code base happy with Rubocop
- Get CI builds going on OSX (w/ rvm and chefdk) and Windows builds
- Start working on any Windows related bugs that crop up
- Better integration with Berkshelf config stuff